Every year the winter season in Solden is kicked off with the Worldcup Opening at the Rettenbach Glacier which is upcoming weekend! The 26th of october untill the 28th of october of 2018.
When you never been here, it’s definitely a must to go here once! Or actually any other ski worldcup would be nice to see, but the opening in Solden is always one of the of the season. All skiers are ready for, but also nervous, to show what they are made of this season! Most of the times is the one who wins in Solden, also one of the athletes that competes on the top places in the overall ranking of the worldcup.
What can’t you miss out on this weekend?
- Offcourse the GSL of the women on saturday!
- The GSL of the men on sunday!
- The amazing party’s during this opening weekend
- Besides that you have the parade of the fans right through the village, which attract a lot of people
- And don’t forget to have fun!
If you wanna ski a few slopes yourself, that’s also an option, all the lifts on the glacier are running! Except the slope for the worldcup of course ;).
Don’t forget that you can’t park the car on the glacier, but there is a shuttle available that drives back and forward the whole day!
SHE & SKI
Share this Post