Always just before you leave for your skiing trip, the moment will arise that you will have to pack your bags! For me it’s mean already pre-excitement before we leave, but for some people it can mean stress, because you can’t remember what you have to pack or what you missed last time you were on a skiing trip.
I’m going to the snow upcoming weekend for 11 days, so I thought it is the perfect moment to share my packing list for a ski trip with you guys!
What can’t you forget on a ski trip?
- Ski jacket
- Ski pants
- (or ski suit off course!)
- Ski socks
- Ski backpack or airbag (when you ski off-piste)
- Winterboots or Snowboots
- Buff – so you won’t get a sore throat or a cold neck!
- Second layer, vest or ski pulli
- Ski’s (perhaps multiple if you wanna ski offpiste)
- Ski poles
- Ski boots
Other stuff that comes in handy on a ski trip
- Suncreme (winter-proof)
- Lipbalm (winter-proof)
- First aid
- Extra battery phone
- Offpiste ski’s
- Map of the area
- First aid
Below, I shared some tips to save some space in your travelbag, which is always one of my problems ;).
- Roll all your clothing, saves a lot of space.
- Put your ski socks in your ski boots, space you would otherwise not use.
- Put your goggle and gloves in your helmet. Hereby, you are sure that the trip will not ruin / scratch your goggle.
- When you use a skibag, e.g. during flying, then it is a perfect place to put your ski clothing ;).
Do you have other tips that we forgot, please let us know below!
SHE & SKI
Share this Post