Next week it is finally there, i’m going on a hiking trip to Austria with a friend of mine. Hopefully the weather will be a little bit better then they predicted at this moment, but we have good faith that the rain forecasts will fade away and the sun will come. *Fingers Crossed*.
But what if you’re planning a hikingtrip, what should you bring along and what can’t you forget
Clothing & on the road
- 2 trousers. I really do like the running tights. So i take 2 long running tights where I can wear one during the day and when it rains I have a dry one for the evening.
- 1 short
- Towel ( I have one from decathlon, which you can wrap up really tight and dries really quickly).
- Cap (I can’t coop with sun all day on my head, so for me this one I really shouldn’t forget).
- 2x shirts (long/short, preferably quickly dry)
- Socks (preferably seamless)
- Vest (fleece or softshell)
- (Shell) coat
- Thermal clothing (depending on the temperature)
- First Aid Kid
For in the mountain hut
- Sheet sleeping bag
- Hut shoes
- Chill pants
- Blister Plaster
- Sunscreen + lipbalm
- Make-up (when needed)
- Drinking bottle
- Plastic bag (for dirty laundry and one for litter)
- Energy Bars, muesli bars, dextro etc. (TIP: at a lot of mountain huts you can bring your lunch from the breakfast buffet – ask to be sure!)
SHE & SKI
Share this Post